- Conducting and coding elite interviews:
Aberbach, J. D. e Rockma, B. A.
- Elite Interviewing in Washington DC:
Beckmann, M. N. e Hall, R. L.
- Analyzing Social Networks:
Borgatti, S.P., Everett, M. G. & Johnson, J. C.
- Handbook of research synthesis and meta-analysis (2nd ed):
Cooper, H., Hedges, L. V. e Valentine, J. C.
- An application of a multicriteria model to assess the quality of local governance:
Da Cruz, N. F. e Marques, R. C.
- Measuring Attitudes Cross-Nationally-Lessons from the European social Survey:
Jowell, R. et al.
- Focus groups as qualitative research (2nd ed):
- Guidelines for Research Ethics in the Social Sciences, Law and the Humanities:
- Focus group method and methodology: current practice and recent debate:
Parker, A. e Tritter, J
- Nested Analysis as a Mixed-Method Strategy for Comparative Research:
Lieberman, E. S.
- Issues and Methods in Comparative Politics: An Introduction London:
- Meta-analysis in the Social Sciences: A Useful Way to Make Sense of a Series of Findings from a Large Number of Studies:
Wampold, B. E., Ahn, H. e Kim, D.
- The Historian’s Toolbox, A Student’s Guide to the Theory and Craft of History: II. The tools of history:
Williams, R. C.
- The Sage Handbook of Survey Methodology:
Wolf, C. et al.
Não foi definida bibliografia secundária